Sarah Elizabeth Milliken1
F, b. 7 October 1859
Sarah Elizabeth Milliken was born on 7 October 1859 at Henry County, Tennessee.1 She was the daughter of William M. Milliken and Gilley A. Hartsfield.1 She married Elias P. Cook after 1875 at USA.1
- [S86] Rev. Gideon Tibbitts Ridlon Sr., History of the Families Millingas, William M. Milliken, Sarah Elizabeth Milliken "Millikens of Orange Co., No. Carolina", Pg. 495-496.
Sharon Renee Milliken1
F, b. 8 July 1961, d. 29 June 1962
Sharon Renee Milliken was born on 8 July 1961 at Houston, Harris County, Texas.1 She was the daughter of Deral Allen Milliken Sr. and Nelda Ruth Barron.1 She died on 29 June 1962 at Houston, Harris County, Texas.1 She was buried on 30 June 1962 at Houston, Harris County, Texas.1
M, b. between 1798 and 1801, d. before 1812
M, b. after 1794, d. after 1835
Spencer Milliken was born after 1794 at Orange County, North Carolina.1 He was the son of Quinton Milliken.1 He married Elizabeth Ramsey, daughter of William Ramsey and Catherine Unknown, after 1810.2 He died after 1835 at Paducah, McCrackern County, Kentucky.1
Children of Spencer Milliken and Elizabeth Ramsey
M, b. circa 1820, d. between 1860 and 1864
Spencer Milliken was born circa 1820 at McCracken County, Kentucky.1 He was the son of William Milliken and Nancy Ramsey.1 He died between 1860 and 1864.1
- [S86] Rev. Gideon Tibbitts Ridlon Sr., History of the Families Millingas, Pg.491 "Millikens of Orange Co., No. Carolina."
Stephen C. Milliken
M, b. 9 July 1887, d. 20 December 1985
Stephen C. Milliken was born on 9 July 1887 at Lovelady, Houston County, Texas.1 He was the son of George Benjamin Milliken and Sarah Lucretia Haddox. He married Lula Pearl Sowers, daughter of John F. Sowers and Mary E. White, on 17 December 1916. He died on 20 December 1985 at Houston County, Texas, at age 98.
Children of Stephen C. Milliken and Lula Pearl Sowers
Stephen Lee Milliken1
- [S153] Simpson County Historical Society, Simpson County Families, "Milliken-Scott", Pg. 378.
Susan Catherine Milliken1
F, b. 24 November 1852
Susan Catherine Milliken was born on 24 November 1852.1 She was the daughter of Elias Milliken and Sarah Ann Redding.1 She married Joseph Watts, son of John Watts and Elinor Unknown, on 10 August 1879.1,2
Children of Susan Catherine Milliken and Joseph Watts
- [S86] Rev. Gideon Tibbitts Ridlon Sr., History of the Families Millingas, Pg.508 "Millikens of Orange Co., No. Carolina."
- [S87] Blann and Watts Genealogy, online http://www.blannwattsgenealogy.com/index.htm, http://www.blannwattsgenealogy.com/Millikenpage.htm
F, b. 27 February 1831, d. 6 July 1853
Susan Elizabeth Milliken was born on 27 February 1831 at Kentucky.1,3 She was the daughter of William West Milliken and Nancy Leaton.1 She died on 6 July 1853 at Simpson County, Kentucky, at age 22.1,3 She was buried after 6 July 1853 at Simpson County, Kentucky; Note: Although it doesn't seem to be broken, the top part of the stone is missing.3
- [S29] RootsWeb, online http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/, S.E. Millikin, Simpson County Death Records, 1853, accessed 7 Oct 2011 (http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/…).
- [S153] Simpson County Historical Society, Simpson County Families, "Milliken-Leaton", Pg. 377.
- [S79] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, S E Milliken, Milliken Cemetery SW 10, Simpson County, Kentucky, Created by: Betty Chisholm, Record added: Sep 04, 2009, Find A Grave Memorial# 41543944, accessed 23 Aug 2012 (http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi).
Tamara Ann Milliken is the daughter of Samuel Gibbs Milliken Jr. and Edna Marie Splittgerber.1,2 She married Dwight E. Galbi on 2 October 1993 at Travis County, Texas.1,3
- [S100] Legacy.com, online http://www.legacy.com/NS/, Gibbs Milliken, obituary, Austin American-Statesman, November 26, 2007, accessed 18 Aug 2012 (http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/statesman/obituary.aspx).
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Tamara Ann Milliken, Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997, accessed 19 Aug 2012.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Tamara Ann Milliken, Texas Marriage Collection, 1814-1909 and 1966-2002, accessed 19 Aug 2012.