F, b. circa 1754, d. 10 February 1836
Mary Painter was born circa 1754 at Cumberland County, Pennsylvania. She was the daughter of John Painter. She married James Boles circa 1778 at Hemphill, Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania. She died on 10 February 1836 at Freeport, Armstrong County, Pennsylvania.
Children of Mary Painter and James Boles
- Elizabeth Boles b. c 1779, d. c 1864
- James Boles Jr. b. c 1780, d. 12 Sep 1854
- William Boles+ b. 12 Oct 1784, d. 1864
- Mary Boles b. 12 Oct 1784, d. 15 May 1839
- Margaret Boles b. c 1785, d. 23 Nov 1874
- John Allen Boles b. 22 Jun 1787, d. c 1884
- Isaac Boles b. c 1789, d. 8 Dec 1869
- Rosanna Boles b. c 1791
- Matthew Boles b. c 1792
- Isabella Boles b. 28 Jul 1793
- Martha Boles b. c 1794
- David Boles b. 17 Oct 1798
- Barbara Boles b. c 1800
Darren P. Pakes1
Darren P. Pakes married Cynthia D. Shuler, daughter of Charles Edward Shuler and Sue Ernice Laird, on 18 May 2002 at Johnson County, Texas.1,2
- [S32] USGenWeb Archives, online http://www.usgwarchives.org/, Johnson Co., TX - Vitals: Marriages 2002 (Adams-Ssoto), Contributed By: Lola Withrow, Accessed: 14 Apr 2014 (http://files.usgwarchives.net/tx/johnson/vitals/marriages/…).
- [S100] Legacy.com, online http://www.legacy.com/NS/, Charles Edward Shuler Obituary, Published by: Fort Worth Star-Telegram, 13 Apr 2014 and accessed on same date (http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dfw/obituary.aspx).
- Hunter Family
F, b. 2 December 1804
Abigail Parker was born on 2 December 1804 at Dickson County, Tennessee.1,2 She was the daughter of Elder Daniel Parker and Martha Dickerson.
F, b. 5 January 1803
Anny Parker was born on 5 January 1803 at Georgia.1,2 She was the daughter of Elder Daniel Parker and Martha Dickerson.
M, b. 18 February 1819
Benjamin Parker was born on 18 February 1819 at Crawford County, Illinois.1,2 He was the son of Elder Daniel Parker and Martha Dickerson.
M, b. circa 1788, d. 19 May 1836
Benjamin Parker was born circa 1788 at USA.1 He was the son of Elder John Parker and Sarah White.1 He died on 19 May 1836 at Robertson's Colony.2
Bonnie E. Parker1
- Hunter Family
Bonnie E. Parker married Patrick Martin Layne Sr., son of William M. Layne and Cynthia Ann Hunter, before 1923 at USA.1
Children of Bonnie E. Parker and Patrick Martin Layne Sr.
- [S181] 1940 U.S. Census, Marion,Tennessee; Roll: T627_3919; Page: 13A; Enumeration District: 58-6, accessed 3 Oct 2012, Ancestry.com.
- Milliken Family
C.E. Parker married Nancy A. Milliken, daughter of Charles C. Milliken and Cornelia A. Perdue, on 12 November 1891.1
- [S102] Lewis County Historical Society, Lewis County, Tennessee, Pg. 169.
M, b. 16 September 1826
Caleb Parker was born on 16 September 1826 at Crawford County, Illinois.1,2 He was the son of Elder Daniel Parker and Martha Dickerson.1