M, b. 7 July 1937, d. 1 April 2000
Charles French was born on 7 July 1937 at McRae, White County, Arkansas.1 He was the son of Hugh French and Marie Williams.1 He married Claudette Mullins on 31 August 1962.1 He died on 1 April 2000 at Carlsbad, Eddy County, New Mexico, at age 62.1
Cora A. French1
F, b. 22 September 1881, d. 9 May 1973
Cora A. French was born on 22 September 1881 at Trinity County, Texas.1 She was the daughter of James Thomas French Jr. and Martha Anne Tucker.1 She died on 9 May 1973 at Beaumont, Jefferson County, Texas, at age 91.1
F, b. 31 August 1899, d. 2 January 1996
Gladys French was born on 31 August 1899 at Trinity County, Texas.1 She was the daughter of James Thomas French Jr. and Martha Anne Tucker.1 She died on 2 January 1996 at Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas, at age 96.1
M, b. 12 October 1901, d. 15 November 1983
Hugh French was buried at Searcy County, Arkansas.1 He was born on 12 October 1901 at Trinity County, Texas.1 He was the son of James Thomas French Jr. and Martha Anne Tucker.1 He married Effie Alene Key, daughter of John Tandy Key and Susie Ellen Miller, on 24 May 1924 at Port Lavaca, Calhoun County, Texas.1 He and Effie Alene Key were divorced in October 1930 at Port Lavaca, Calhoun County, Texas.1 He married Marie Williams in 1936 at Arkansas.1 He died on 15 November 1983 at McRae, White County, Arkansas, at age 82.1
Children of Hugh French and Effie Alene Key
Iris Yvonne French1
F, b. 23 April 1925, d. 20 September 1991
Iris Yvonne French married Duard Daniel Holsey at Port Lavaca, Calhoun County, Texas.1 She was born on 23 April 1925 at Port Lavaca, Calhoun County, Texas.1 She was the daughter of Hugh French and Effie Alene Key.1 She died on 20 September 1991 at Port Lavaca, Calhoun County, Texas, at age 66.1
James Thomas French Jr.1
M, b. 10 April 1851, d. 9 March 1959
James Thomas French Jr. was born on 10 April 1851 at Holmes County, Florida.1 He married Martha Anne Tucker, daughter of John J. Tucker and Agnes F. Milliken, on 14 October 1876 at Trinity County, Texas.1 He died on 9 March 1959 at Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas, at age 107.1
Children of James Thomas French Jr. and Martha Anne Tucker
- Berta A. French1 b. 2 Aug 1879, d. 1910
- Cora A. French1 b. 22 Sep 1881, d. 9 May 1973
- Virginia French1 b. 10 Jul 1884, d. bt 1925 - 1932
- Robert E. Lee French1 b. 21 May 1888, d. 1932
- Catherine French1 b. 2 Jul 1890, d. bt 1928 - 1932
- Adlia French1 b. 17 Aug 1892, d. Apr 1979
- Jenta French1 b. 1894, d. 21 Feb 1989
- Miney M. French1 b. 12 Apr 1898, d. 1920
- Gladys French1 b. 31 Aug 1899, d. 2 Jan 1996
- Hugh French+1 b. 12 Oct 1901, d. 15 Nov 1983
F, b. 1894, d. 21 February 1989
Jenta French was born in 1894 at Trinity County, Texas.1 She was the daughter of James Thomas French Jr. and Martha Anne Tucker.1 She married Marion Henry Key in 1916 at Dewitt County, Texas.1 She died on 21 February 1989 at Victoria, Victoria County, Texas.1
Marilyn June French1
F, b. 22 February 1928, d. 5 November 1998
Marilyn June French was born on 22 February 1928 at Port Lavaca, Calhoun County, Texas.1 She was the daughter of Hugh French and Effie Alene Key.1 She married Kenneth Marshall Kemper, son of Robert Franklin Kemper and Cora Mary Ann Wade, on 14 October 1945 at Port Lavaca, Calhoun County, Texas.1 She and Kenneth Marshall Kemper were divorced in 1953.1 She married Aaron Wayne Waldrope, son of Francis Yett Waldrope and Grace Burns Riddell, on 6 February 1953 at Point Comfort, Calhoun County, Texas.1 She married Kenneth Marshall Kemper, son of Robert Franklin Kemper and Cora Mary Ann Wade, on 23 November 1976 at Port Lavaca, Calhoun County, Texas; Remarried after death of second husband.1 She died on 5 November 1998 at Lufkin, Angelina County, Texas, at age 70.1 She was buried on 7 November 1998 at Port Lavaca, Calhoun County, Texas.1
Children of Marilyn June French and Kenneth Marshall Kemper
Miney M. French1
F, b. 12 April 1898, d. 1920
Miney M. French was born on 12 April 1898 at Texas.1 She was the daughter of James Thomas French Jr. and Martha Anne Tucker.1 She died in 1920 at USA; Sometime after 1920.1
Robert E. Lee French1
M, b. 21 May 1888, d. 1932
Robert E. Lee French was born on 21 May 1888 at Trinity County, Texas, Probably in Trinity County.1 He was the son of James Thomas French Jr. and Martha Anne Tucker.1 He died in 1932 at Texas; Sometime after 1932.1
F, b. 10 July 1884, d. between 1925 and 1932
Virginia French also went by the name of Virgie.1 She was born on 10 July 1884 at Trinity County, Texas.1 She was the daughter of James Thomas French Jr. and Martha Anne Tucker.1 She died between 1925 and 1932 at Palestine, Anderson County, Texas; Sometime between 1925 and 1932. Probably in Palestine.1
Ellen Frey married James Milliken, son of George Franklin Milliken and Mary Susan Cate, after 1861.1
- [S86] Rev. Gideon Tibbitts Ridlon Sr., History of the Families Millingas, Pg.498 "Millikens of Orange Co., No. Carolina."
Ida Fruerlund married Bent Deber, son of Henrik Aage Dammschneider and Lilli Karen Moller, circa 1985 at Denmark.1
- [S210] Bent Deber, "Email From Bent Deber," to Keith Hunter, Subject:'Married churchbook for parents to August Emil Dammschneider", 21 Oct 2012.
Anna Louise Funk1
Anna Louise Funk married Jack Travis Bow, son of William Travis Bow and Alice Hoots, on 9 September 1979 at USA.2
Anna Louise Funk Bow (Provided by Ginny Moberly)
Betty Eileen Funk
Betty Eileen Funk married Lewis Britt.
C. Clifton Gafford
M, b. 16 October 1910, d. 1 January 2000
C. Clifton Gafford was born on 16 October 1910 at USA. He married Fannie M. Milliken, daughter of Leonard Edmon Milliken and Nannie C. Reynolds, after 1920 at USA. He and Fannie M. Milliken lived in 1971 at Dover, Stewart County, Tennessee. He died on 1 January 2000 at USA at age 89. He was buried after 1 January 2000 at Stewart County, Tennessee.
Lula M. Gafford1
F, b. 26 December 1891, d. 28 July 1979
Lula M. Gafford was born on 26 December 1891 at USA. She married Herman Alfred Milliken, son of John Beard Milliken and Annie E. Grizzard, after 1910.1 She died on 28 July 1979 at USA at age 87. She was buried after 28 July 1979 at Stewart County, Tennessee.
Children of Lula M. Gafford and Herman Alfred Milliken
- Frances Velma Milliken+2 b. 21 Nov 1911, d. 21 Sep 2010
- Leslie Milliken2 b. 6 Mar 1914, d. 28 Sep 1994
- Bertha Milliken+2 b. 28 May 1916, d. 21 Feb 1984
- Douglas Milliken2
- Lola Mae Milliken2
- Mattie Milliken2
- Thomas Milliken2 b. c 1922, d. b Sep 2010
- Willie Milliken2 b. c 1925, d. b Sep 2010
- James Milliken2
- [S90] Stewart-Houston Times, Obituary Notice, Tuesday, 29 Oct 1974, Pg. A-2.
- [S35] Tennessee GenWeb, online http://www.tngenweb.org/, Montgomery County, Louise Wyatt Collection, Bertha Milliken Wyatt obituary (http://www.tngenweb.org/montgomery/lwyatt/wyattobit11.html).
Nina C. Gafford married Russell Reed Milliken, son of Garland Elias Milliken and Goldie F. Keatts, circa 1944 at USA.1
Children of Nina C. Gafford and Russell Reed Milliken
- [S104] The Leaf Chronicle Online, online http://www.theleafchronicle.com/, Russell Milliken Obituary, Published in The Leaf Chronicle, May 29, 2012, accessed 30 Apr 2013 (http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/theleafchronicle/…).
- [S79] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, Nina C Milliken, Stewart County Memorial Gardens, Dover, Stewart County, Tennessee, Created by: LesaK, Record added: Feb 28, 2013, Memorial# 105936838, accessed 1 May 2013 (http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi).
Dwight E. Galbi married Tamara Ann Milliken, daughter of Samuel Gibbs Milliken Jr. and Edna Marie Splittgerber, on 2 October 1993 at Travis County, Texas.1,2
- [S100] Legacy.com, online http://www.legacy.com/NS/, Gibbs Milliken, obituary, Austin American-Statesman, November 26, 2007, accessed 18 Aug 2012 (http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/statesman/obituary.aspx).
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Tamara Ann Milliken, Texas Marriage Collection, 1814-1909 and 1966-2002, accessed 19 Aug 2012.
M, d. before 2008
Edward Galegher married Lois Elizabeth Jordan, daughter of Carlos Joseph Jordan and Emma Josephine Kuntz, before 1986.1 He and Lois Elizabeth Jordan lived in 1987 at Grand Forks, Grand Forks County, North Dakota.2 He died before 2008 at Grand Forks, Grand Forks County, North Dakota.1
Sudie May Galloway1
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "Texas, Birth Certificates, 1903-1935," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/X2TB-2PG : accessed 15 Nov 2014), Sue Elizabeth Edwards, 17 Dec 1916; citing Fort Worth, Tarrant, Texas, United States, certificate 51387, Bureau of Vital Statistics. State Registrar Office, Austin; FHL microfilm 4490645.
Marisue Galm married Jerome Maurice Bow, son of Albert Maurice Bow and Guadalupe Sylvia Aleman, on 24 July 1994.1
- [S64] Interview, Marisue Bow.
Harvey Gambrell married Bernice Ethalene Capps, daughter of Roosevelt McKinley Capps and Ernest Irene Bow, on 10 January 1959.1
- [S69] Kenneth R. Scott, John Scott 1761-1843, Page 118.
Rickie Lee Gambrell1
- [S69] Kenneth R. Scott, John Scott 1761-1843, Page 118.
F, b. circa 1877
Kate Garard was born circa 1877 at Texas.1 She married Dr. Samuel Edwin Milliken MD, son of Capt. Samuel Ramsey Milliken and Annie Henrietta Campbell, between 1920 and 1930 at Texas.1