F, b. 28 October 1791, d. 6 March 1851
- Milliken Family
Mary West also went by the name of Polly. She was born on 28 October 1791 at Gallatin, Sumner County, Southwest Territory, (or possibly in December). The Southwest Territory became Tennessee in 1796.1 She was the daughter of Amos West and Frances Herndon.1 She married William Milliken, son of George H. Milliken Sr. and Agness West, on 4 August 1808 at Logan County, Kentucky; (or 9 Aug 1808 per the records of Mary Ellen Dorsey.)1 She died on 6 March 1851 at Sulphur Spring, Simpson County, Kentucky, at age 59.1 She was references in 2007; From the records of Mary Ellen Dorsey 6/12/2007.
Children of Mary West and William Milliken
- Frances Milliken+ b. 3 Aug 1809, d. 2 Sep 1841
- Dr. Alfred Milliken b. 7 Dec 1811, d. 21 Oct 1840
- Rev. Leonard Hugh Milliken+ b. 21 Aug 1813, d. a 1878
- Agnes Ann Milliken+ b. 26 Jan 1819
- William Wesley Milliken+ b. 8 Jan 1821
- L. Hiram Milliken+ b. 12 Sep 1825, d. 20 Jul 1890
- Mary C. Milliken b. 4 Aug 1827, d. a 1850
- George Wesley Milliken+ b. 15 Sep 1829, d. 7 Nov 1863
- Irene Elizabeth Milliken+ b. 27 Oct 1831, d. 13 Jun 1861
- Nancy Milliken b. 3 Jan 1834, d. 9 Aug 1846
- Isabella Thompson Milliken+ b. 18 Mar 1837
Richard West married Isabel Unknown.
Children of Richard West and Isabel Unknown
- [S86] Rev. Gideon Tibbitts Ridlon Sr., History of the Families Millingas, Millikens of Orange Co., NC, Pg. 476.
- Jordan Family
Unknown West married Joyce Lee Jordan, daughter of Edward Llewellyn Jordan and Dorothy Ann Beauregard, after 1978.
Reverend William West
Reverend William West married Angeline Clendennen.
- [S86] Rev. Gideon Tibbitts Ridlon Sr., History of the Families Millingas, Pg.481 "Millikens of Orange Co., No. Carolina."
Grace Truman Westfall
F, b. 14 April 1903, d. 10 March 1987
Grace Truman Westfall was born on 14 April 1903 at Ira, Scurry County, Texas. She was the daughter of William Cyrus Westfall and Theodocia Ernest Lamb. She married Fred Edward York, son of John Thornton York and Mary Hardin, on 12 December 1921 at Coahoma, Howard County, Texas. She died on 10 March 1987 at Big Spring, Howard County, Texas, at age 83.
Children of Grace Truman Westfall and Fred Edward York
James Irvin Westfall
M, b. 16 June 1844, d. 10 February 1923
James Irvin Westfall was born on 16 June 1844 at Fayette County, Texas. He was the son of Zachariah Westfall and Marinda Smith. He married Malissa Jane Wiley, daughter of Stephen Jacob Wiley and Mary Ann Hull, on 14 December 1873 at Coryell County, Texas. He died on 10 February 1923 at Coahoma, Howard County, Texas, at age 78.
M, b. circa 1778, d. circa 1852
Samuel Westfall was born circa 1778 at Virginia. He married Nancy Slaughter, daughter of Walter Slaughter and Susannah Webb, circa 1808 at Mississippi. He died circa 1852 at Sabine Parish, Louisiana.
William Cyrus Westfall
M, b. 27 November 1875, d. 10 March 1960
William Cyrus Westfall was born on 27 November 1875 at Texas. He was the son of James Irvin Westfall and Malissa Jane Wiley. He married Theodocia Ernest Lamb, daughter of Hiram Colby Lamb and Sarah Belsora Ridgeway, on 3 February 1902 at Texas. He died on 10 March 1960 at Coahoma, Howard County, Texas, at age 84.
M, b. 11 April 1810, d. 28 December 1877
Zachariah Westfall was born on 11 April 1810 at Amite County, Mississippi. He was the son of Samuel Westfall and Nancy Slaughter. He married Marinda Smith, daughter of Francis P. Smith and Nancy Ann Slaughter, before 1844. He died on 28 December 1877 at Texas at age 67.