Manoah Franklin Karnes
Manoah Franklin Karnes married Callie Gregory.
Mary Karnes is the daughter of Manoah Franklin Karnes and Callie Gregory. She married Otto Van King, son of Benjamin Franklin King and Effie Rosanna Burch, on 12 February 1921.
Millie Karnes is the daughter of Manoah Franklin Karnes and Callie Gregory. She married Arthur Elihu James.
Robert Leonard Karnes
John Paul Kaufman1
Katharine Swift Kaufman is the daughter of Sidney Kaufman and Andrea S. Warburg.1 She married Nicholas Fox Weber, son of Saul Weber and Caroline Fox, on 19 September 1976.1,2
- [S96] NY Times, Andrea Warburg Kaufman obituary, Published: 18 Jan 2009, Accessed: 16 Feb 2014 (http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html.)
- [S273] Highbeam Research, online http://www.highbeam.com/, Weber, Nicholas F. 1947- (Nicholas Fox Weber), Contemporary Authors, New Revision Series, Copyright: 1 Jan 2009, Accessed: 17 Feb 2014 (http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G2-3231900137.html.)
M, d. 1983
Sidney Kaufman married Andrea S. Warburg, daughter of James Paul Warburg and Katharine Faulkner Swift, after 1940.1 He died in 1983 at USA.1
M, b. after 1886
M, b. after 1886
Goldie F. Keatts1
F, b. 15 August 1886, d. 3 February 1973
Goldie F. Keatts was born on 15 August 1886 at Tennessee.1 She was the daughter of James A. Keatts and Mary Berhines. She married Garland Elias Milliken, son of John Beard Milliken and Annie E. Grizzard, circa 1903 at Tennessee.1 She died on 3 February 1973 at Clarksville, Stewart County, Tennessee, at age 86. She was buried after 3 February 1973 at Stewart County, Tennessee.
Children of Goldie F. Keatts and Garland Elias Milliken
- [S35] Tennessee GenWeb, online http://www.tngenweb.org/, 1910 Census of Stewart County (http://www.tngenweb.org/stewart/1910cens.rtf).
- [S35] Tennessee GenWeb, online http://www.tngenweb.org/, 1920 Census of Stewart County (http://www.tngenweb.org/stewart/1920cens.rtf).
- [S35] Tennessee GenWeb, online http://www.tngenweb.org/, 1930 Census of Stewart County (http://www.tngenweb.org/stewart/1930TNStewart.txt).
James A. Keatts
M, b. before 1870
James A. Keatts was born before 1870. He married Mary Berhines before 1886.
Bessie C. Keeton1
Blanche A. Keeton1
F, b. 20 May 1895
Blanche A. Keeton was born on 20 May 1895.1 She was the daughter of James Samuel Keeton and Addie Susan Williams.1
Dollie Laura Keeton1
F, b. 8 November 1893
Dollie Laura Keeton was born on 8 November 1893.1 She was the daughter of James Samuel Keeton and Addie Susan Williams.1
Hattie Bracie Keeton1
F, b. 15 December 1897
Hattie Bracie Keeton was born on 15 December 1897.1 She was the daughter of James Samuel Keeton and Addie Susan Williams.1
James Samuel Keeton1
M, b. 2 August 1866, d. 5 January 1939
James Samuel Keeton was born on 2 August 1866.1 He was the son of Tillman Keeton and Elizabeth Jane Bow.1 He married Addie Susan Williams on 2 August 1884.1 He died on 5 January 1939 at age 72.1
Children of James Samuel Keeton and Addie Susan Williams
John H. Keeton1
Ruth E. Keeton1
F, b. circa 1869
M, b. September 1846
Tillman Keeton was born in September 1846 at Kentucky.1 He married Elizabeth Jane Bow, daughter of James Bow and Hannah Rush, circa 1866.1
Children of Tillman Keeton and Elizabeth Jane Bow
Mary Keine married Cornellis Brewer.
F, b. circa 1855
Ama Keller was born circa 1855 at Paducah, McCrackern County, Kentucky.1 She was the daughter of Isaac Keller and Josephine Milliken.1
F, b. circa 1859
Amanda Keller was born circa 1859 at Paducah, McCrackern County, Kentucky.1 She was the daughter of Isaac Keller and Josephine Milliken.1
M, b. 14 November 1901, d. 5 January 1976
Georg Einer G. Keller was born on 14 November 1901 at Denmark.3,4,5 He married Eva Margrethe Katrine Dammschneider, daughter of Oscar Julius Dammschneider and Else Emilie Krath, on 10 February 1929 at USA.1 He was naturalized on 14 September 1945 at Hartford, Hartford County, Connecticut; Record No. 6484343, Petition No. 42503, Alien registration No. 2048007.2 He died on 5 January 1976 at Hartford County, Connecticut, at age 74.3
- [S210] Bent Deber, "Email From Bent Deber," to Keith Hunter, 'Story about the family name Dammschneider", a genealogy listing attachment, 20 Oct 2012.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, George Einer Keller, U.S. Naturalization Record Indexes, 1791-1992, National Archives and Records Administration (NARA); Washington, D.C.; Indexes to Naturalization Petitons for United States District Courts, Connecticut, 1851-1992 (M2081); Microfilm Serial: M2081; Microfilm Roll: 29, accessed 1 Nov 2012.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Georg E. Keller, Connecticut Death Index, 1949-2001, Connecticut Department of Health, accessed 1 Nov 2012.
- [S50] Social Security Death Index, Individual Search, George Keller, Ancestry.com. Social Security Death Index, Number: 042-01-1978, Issue State: Connecticut, Issue Date: before 1951, accessed 1 Nov 2012.
- [S181] 1940 U.S. Census, Wethersfield, Hartford, Connecticut; Roll: T627_508; Page: 5A; Enumeration District: 2-252, Ancestry.com, accessed 1 Nov 2012.